The primary function of the HVAC Technical Sales Manager is to optimize sales, while keeping the sales department operating smoothly. We are looking for an organized manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in our industry. Their responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful HVAC Sales Manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Technical Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Liaising with management to keep them updated with daily / weekly / monthly interaction and reports.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, site visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Technical Sales Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, mathematics, business administration, or related field.
- HVAC experience a strong asset
- Engineering experience a strong asset
- 3 - 5 years experience in sales and marketing.
- 2 – 4 years management experience.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.