Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This job is archived
(Archived) Customer Service Representative (Anton's Gold Rush)
Last Updated: 5/31/23
- Continuously seeks and capitalizes on opportunities to exceed the expectations of customers (internal and external) by placing a keen interest on actioning and effectively addressing issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
- Present and sell cash/credit options to the customer based on the Company’s products and services, current promotional campaigns, special offers, etc. to influence buying decisions and satisfy the customer needs.
- Assist with merchandising the branch as directed by the Manager on Duty.
- Assist with customer queries/complaints at any point in the customer lifecycle to satisfy the customer needs.
- Provide internal support to ensure all transactions and end of shift activities are completed daily.
- Participates in the stock intake process, count, sort, tag, arrange and price items according to pre-determined standards and requirements.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by sorting and rearranging merchandise and maintains the general cleanliness of the branch.
- Comply with and help to enforce the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duty assign by management to ensure the proper operation of the branch.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Training as evidence by a School Leaving Certificate and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fully literate (ability to follow written instructions, complete written forms etc)
- Basic Math skills (counting, adding, performing simple calculations)
- Two (2) years hands on experience in a retail environment
- Valid Police Certificate of Character
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must maintain a professional demeanor/appearance
- Shows initiate and a “can do” attitude
- Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad And Tobago
ANTON est.1996, formerly Anton's Gold Rush and affectionately known simply as ANTON’S is a luxury jewelry brand founded in Trinidad and Tobago by master jewelry designer Anthony Ribeiro. Establishing ourselves as a household name for many years, Anton’s is locally, regionally and internationally known for delivering an extensive array of locally made uniquely hand-crafted jewelry...