Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
POSITION: OPTICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGER/STORE SUPERVISOR
SUPERVISION GIVEN TO: N/A
PURPOSE: Advise and sell Unicomer Group products and services ensuring compliance with Unicomer Group policies, processes and promotions to attain sales targets and deliver on the customer service promise.
• Present and sell cash/credit options to the customer based on Unicomer Group products and services, current promotional campaigns, special offers, etc. to influence buying decisions and satisfy the customer needs.
• Process and complete cash transaction daily and all end of shift activities to ensure that funds are accurately recorded, secured and balanced.
• Address customer queries/complaints at any point in the customer lifecycle to satisfy the customer needs.
• Assist in completing stock counts and sales reports to safeguard the assets of the organisation
• Perform any other related duty assigned by your management line to ensure the proper operation of the store
QUALIFICATION/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5 GCE/CXC/CSEC ordinary level passes
• Computer Literacy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be organized, self-motivated, results-oriented, persistent and committed, able to cope well in stress-related environments and possess computer literacy skills
• Team player
• Excellent oral communication skills
Freeport, Couva-Tabaquite-Talparo, Trinidad And Tobago
Unicomer Group, a leading multilatina in retail and financial services
Unicomer Group was born in 2000, consolidating itself as one of the most important financial services and retail multilatina in the region for household appliances, furniture, optical and motorcycles. Currently, the Group operates in 26 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean through its 25 plus commercial brands and with...