Project Manager HRIS
HRplus Software Limited
The Project Manager is responsible for organizing middle to long range projects by developing
comprehensive project plans to include design, build, testing, training, change management,
communication and activation plans. He/she is also responsible for financial, risk and stakeholder
management, acting as a leader on projects, demonstrating information technology expertise, and
translating that expertise into client solutions.
• Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders and project teams to ensure the program
progresses on schedule and within budget.
• Provide regular communications on project status to key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• Manages and communicates the scope of work and responsibilities between all internal and
• Accountable for the quality and timeliness of information flow between key stakeholders.
• Plans, establishes, maintains, and regularly updates a project schedule on assigned projects.
• Manages communication, and distributes documentation between company and its clients.
• Monitors, reports, and controls costs on assigned projects within estimated project margin.
• Reports, forecasts, and presents project financial activity to management.
• Responsible for the successful management of the project schedule, budgets and client
• Provides subject matter expertise in areas including project scope definition, risk identification,
project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on
established project management techniques.
• Undergraduate degree in Information Systems or Business Management, or any combination of
relevant qualifications and experience.
• Certificate or diploma in Project Management.
• 2+ years' experience in leading and directing cross-functional teams to deliver projects within
constraints of schedule, budget and resources and client-facing responsibilities.
• Experience in managing ERP solutions will be an asset.
• Ability to speak a second language (Spanish) will be an asset.
• Ability to become Subject Matter Experts in the applications that are managed.
• Must possess values of integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service