Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Purchasing & Logistics Clerk will be responsible for coordinating the organization’s daily logistical
operations, including inventory control, order fulfillment and distribution.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Plans and schedules for inbound and outbound shipments.
• Act as a liaison between customers, local shipping agents, brokers and the purchasing
• Required to clear and deliver/ arrange delivery of cargo from all ports of entry.
• Responsible for the payment of taxes and duties to be paid for the clearance of goods.
• Verify the quality and quantity of the shipments received.
• Ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers.
• Certified Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) Level 3, or Diploma in Supply and Logistics Management or a combination of related experience and qualifications.
• A minimum of three (3) years working experience in a similar position
• Must have a good working vehicle and a valid driver’s permit.
Chaguanas, Chaguanas, Trinidad And Tobago
Western Scientific Company Limited is a well-respected distributor whose main activities are focused in the Supply, Installation, Commission and Training of Scientific & Clinical Laboratory Equipment and Supplies.Currently our distribution network spans more than 30 countries and over 300 small to medium clients and 150 large clients. We are devoted to providing each client with unparalleled a...