- Bilingual (Fluent Spanish and English)
- Work with local, regional and international clients to ensure HRplus’ compliance with territory-specific payroll requirements;
- Correctly configure the HRplus application according to clients’ specifications;
- Work with clients to ensure that accurate data is provided to HRplus in a timely manner;
- Validate and upload data into the HRplus application;
- Efficiently and effectively run payrolls within the deadlines specified by clients;
- Validate payroll runs, ensuring the accuracy of the output;
- Generate reports, statutory and otherwise, according to clients’ specifications;
- Identify and communicate any gaps with respect to clients’ needs or the software’s output;
- Any other related duties.
- Degree in Accounting, HR Management, Business Management or any combination of related qualifications and relevant industry experience.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role, running multiple payrolls with different pay frequencies and treating with Statutory payments.
- Working knowledge of HRIS preferred.