Payroll Processing Officer
HRplus Software Limited
PAYROLL PROCESSING OFFICER
The Payroll Processing Officer will be responsible for opening and maintaining lines of
communication with our clients to ensure the smooth and accurate running of their payrolls in a
Your duties as Payroll Officer are as follows:
- Work with local, regional and international clients to ensure HRplus’ compliance with territory-specific payroll requirements;
- Correctly configure the HRplus application according to clients’ specifications;
- Work with clients to ensure that accurate data is provided to HRplus in a timely manner;
- Validate and upload data into the HRplus application;
- Efficiently and effectively run payrolls within the deadlines specified by clients;
- Validate payroll runs, ensuring the accuracy of the output;
- Generate reports, statutory and otherwise, according to clients’ specifications;
- Identify and communicate any gaps with respect to clients’ needs or the software’s output;
- Any other related duties.
- Degree in Accounting, HR Management, Business Management or any combination of related qualifications and relevant industry experience.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role, running multiple payrolls with different pay frequencies and treating with Statutory payments.
- Working knowledge of HRIS preferred.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service