Business Analyst/ Implementation Specialist HRIS
HRplus Software Limited
BUSINESS ANALYST/IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
The Business Analyst/Implementation Specialist
(1) Acts as a liaison between IT and clients by opening and maintaining lines of communication to offer application solutions and improve client satisfaction;
(2) Completes business requirements,
(3) Executes business cases in support of solution projects, and
(4) Acts as single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for business solution implementation and configuration based on client’s documented needs.
- Understand project/customer business requirements and perform gap analysis visualizing as-is and to-be scenarios.
- Act as single-point-of-contact for any functional aspect of the application and its features.
- Create and own the detailed functional design that meets business requirements by leveraging the capabilities available in the HRplus application.
- Bridge the gap between business stakeholders and technical team to enable successful delivery of technical architecture and design, solutions and test strategies that meet customer expectation.
Lead implementation and configuration of software to meet client specifications.
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Application Development Manager to organize workshops, client presentations and obtain sign-offs, in delivering client solutions.
- Conducts training in the HRplus modules for customers who are implementing these modules.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems or Business Management, or a combination of qualifications and experience.
- Proven expertise in requirement gathering and providing sterling solutions.
- Knowledge of SDLC concepts and Data Flow Diagrams will be an asset.
- Experience with HR and Payroll software will be an asset.
- Excellent leadership, customer interfacing, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Adaptable and “We-Can” attitude and meet deadlines.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Possess strong values of integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
- Ability to work flexible hours and to travel at short notice.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service