Tutor (Chemistry, Business Administration and Information Technology)
To add to our skilled staff, we are seeking a dedicated Chemistry, Business Administration and Information Technology tutor part time. Creating lesson planning, delivering lessons, and monitoring student progress are all part of your duties as an online tutor. You must be dedicated to promoting learning in a secure and encouraging environment. The best candidates will exhibit a reflective method of instruction.
- Preparing and delivering lessons to improve students skills.
- Developing educational content such as notes and quizzes.
- Assigning activities to facilitate students' consolidation of learning material.
- Tailoring your teaching style in accordance with students' needs.
- Managing interpersonal dynamics to ensure that the class is conducive to learning.
- Tracking and reporting on students' progress.
- Ensuring that your equipment is in good working condition at all times.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant subject area (or equivalent).
- Prior experience as a tutor, preferably within a similar environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Own laptop or desktop computer equipped with an HD webcam.
- Fast and stable internet connection.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Organized and attentive to students' needs.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service