JOB SUMMARY: HUMAN RESOURCE / TRAINING OFFICER
The HR Officer is responsible for the management of the Employee Life Cycle at HRPlus Software. He/She will manage the recruitment, onboarding, training and development, appraising, rewarding and Off Boarding of employees at HRPlus Software. This will entail capturing and managing employee HR data and rolling out numerous HR Events.
- Developing, Capturing, Implementing, Maintaining and Managing all HR-related processes as follows:
- Recruitment including conducting interviews/assessment.
- Onboarding/Offboarding employees as necessary.
- Training of Employees in the use of the HRplus HRMS Software
- Working with managers to develop training plans for their department and overseeing the implementation of same.
- Managing and Recording Employee Life Cycle Events including discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy and local labour laws.
- Managing and Recording Employee Leave and Attendance.
- Managing and Recording Employee Benefits
- Overseeing the processes related to the following employee events:
- development of Goals,
- design and conduct of Appraisals,
- 360 multi-Rater
- and Succession Plans
- Manage Employee Health and Safety
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
Preparing monthly HR management reports to the Board
Preparing weekly reports to the management team
Represent the company within the Caribbean HR community
Provide counseling on policies and procedures
Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Develop and maintain employee social events
Co-ordinate and maintain employee intranet
Responsible for Employee Work from Home initiatives
- Undergraduate degree in HR or Business Management with an emphasis on HR, or any combination of relevant qualifications and industry experience.
- 3+ years' experience in an HR role.
- Experience in and knowledge of HRMS solutions.
- Ability to communicate well in written and verbal form.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Must be personable and possess values of integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude