Software Quality Assurance Tester
HRplus Software Limited
The Software Quality Assurance Tester is required to perform testing to ensure that web-based software products are performing within applicable quality standards and as expected. This experienced person is also responsible for maintaining and executing test frameworks and scripts and will assist with the maintenance of test plans and test cases and troubleshoot test problems.
- Participate in Requirements and Functional Specifications reviews of new features and verify these requirements are reflected in the test specifications;
- Review testing status, issues, defects, etc. and distribute regular status reports to project and management stakeholders;
- Lead development of test scenarios for process, function, integration and acceptance testing;
- Perform test executions and write test scripts for complex integrated systems;
- Perform regression testing on new software releases and reports findings;
- Perform systematic manual and or automated testing of application software to identify problems;
- Perform regression testing to ensure consistency;
- Detect and improve specifications where ambiguity exists;
- Review specifications, end user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed;
- Work collaboratively with the development team to understand features, help reproduce errors and ensure defects are resolved;
- Assist Development with replicating and debugging problems;
- Report accurately on test results;
- Actively work with other members of the QA team to constantly improve the process, tools and effectiveness of the team.
- Computer Science or any equivalent combination of related qualifications and relevant industry experience.
- Must be able to work flexible hours when required.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong values - integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service