Business Analyst: Customer Relationship Business Unit
HRplus Software Limited
BUSINESS ANALYST: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP BUSINESS UNIT
This function entails maintaining lines of communication with existing HRplus Software clients to offer application solutions and improve client satisfaction. The incumbent is expected to periodically liaise with clients to assess if they are maximizing the use of the application to achieve operational efficiencies. Should gaps be noted, the Business Analyst will advise and support the client accordingly, ensuring that they are effectively using the application.
- Support the Customer Relationship Manager in the implementation of plans and initiatives to improve and enhance the perceptions and experiences of HRplus’ existing clients;
- Periodically check-in with clients, particularly end-users, to ensure that they are comfortable using the application and to inform them of applicable new features and bug fixes;
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships to exchange information with clients and colleagues that can impact clients’ operations;
- Build Client Relationship Database, keeping track of engagement initiatives, outcomes and other relevant information to inform the enhancement of client interaction;
- Draw on knowledge of industry best practices to strengthen clients’ policies and processes as they relate to HR/Payroll so as to lessen the need for application workarounds and customisations;
- Assist with the configuration, implementation and training of new and existing features and functionalities of the software to meet clients’ specifications;
- Identify areas for revenue generation such as upselling modules, training etc. to existing clients and seek referrals where possible.
- Any other duties as requested by the Customer Relationship Manager and the CEO.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A first degree from a recognised tertiary institution, with a strong emphasis in one or more of the following subject areas:
-Business Process Re-engineering
-Human Resources Management
- 3 years’ experience in Human Resources, Payroll, Business Administration or Operations Management
- Evidence of strong relationship-building skills
- Evidence of the ability to analyse information and provide appropriate solutions
- Evidence of ability to facilitate workshops, presentations, demos and training
- Evidence of having used HRplus or any other HRIS will be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office productivity tools
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service