Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
POSITION: SERVICE CLERK – PROCESSING
REPORTS TO: TEAM LEADER DATA PROCESSING
SUPERVISION GIVEN TO: N/A
PURPOSE: To accurately record all jobs received and the respective actions taken for resolution in order to ensure that areas of inefficiency are easily identified toward maintaining the Company’s service standards.
• Addresses complaints received from branches and customers within twenty four hours.
• Monitors and co-ordinates the actions to resolve outstanding jobs on reports from the operating system to maintain Company’s Service Standards.
• Prepares documents regarding job allocations daily for delivery to suppliers/contractors, and drivers and updates this information on systems.
• Updates Operating System daily with information of goods that were received from branches/customer’s homes.
• Coordinates Furniture, Brown and White repair jobs, via scheduling and assigns them to the relevant technicians.
• Prepares documents for food spoilage claims and process cheques for distribution to branches.
• Opens and maintains Goods on Loans Accounts – (for Tobago clerk only).
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION / EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Five (5) GCE/CXC/CSEC Ordinary level passes including Mathematics and English Language.
• Certificate in Office Administration or Office Procedures.
• One Year (1) year experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be organized, able to cope well in stress-related environments
• Must possess computer literacy skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Team player.
Freeport, Couva-Tabaquite-Talparo, Trinidad And Tobago
Unicomer Group, a leading multilatina in retail and financial services
Unicomer Group was born in 2000, consolidating itself as one of the most important financial services and retail multilatina in the region for household appliances, furniture, optical and motorcycles. Currently, the Group operates in 26 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean through its 25 plus commercial brands and with...