The Project Manager is responsible for organizing middle to long range projects by developing
comprehensive project plans to include design, build, testing, training, change management,
communication and activation plans. He/she is also responsible for financial, risk and stakeholder
management, acting as a leader on projects, demonstrating information technology expertise, and
translating that expertise into client solutions.
• Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders and project teams to ensure the program
progresses on schedule and within budget.
• Provide regular communications on project status to key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• Manages and communicates the scope of work and responsibilities between all internal and
• Accountable for the quality and timeliness of information flow between key stakeholders.
• Plans, establishes, maintains, and regularly updates a project schedule on assigned projects.
• Manages communication, and distributes documentation between company and its clients.
• Monitors, reports, and controls costs on assigned projects within estimated project margin.
• Reports, forecasts, and presents project financial activity to management.
• Responsible for the successful management of the project schedule, budgets and client
• Provides subject matter expertise in areas including project scope definition, risk identification,
project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on
established project management techniques.
• Undergraduate degree in Information Systems or Business Management, or any combination of
relevant qualifications and experience.
• Certificate or diploma in Project Management.
• 2+ years' experience in leading and directing cross-functional teams to deliver projects within
constraints of schedule, budget and resources and client-facing responsibilities.
• Experience in managing ERP solutions will be an asset.
• Ability to speak a second language (Spanish) will be an asset.
• Ability to become Subject Matter Experts in the applications that are managed.
• Must possess values of integrity, honesty and confidentiality.