Oct 03, 2023
HRplus Software Limited
Permanent (Full Time)
Application Development / Software Application Development
JOB SUMMARY: SYSTEMS ANALYST/PROGRAMMER
The Systems Analyst/Programmer will be assigned projects in the areas of software development, maintenance and client reporting. The Analyst/Programmer should have practical software development and maintenance experience and must demonstrate the ability to learn and/or research new systems and applications quickly and to apply this knowledge effectively to achieve company objectives. The individual will develop and code programs, implement data mapping for system integration, perform Quality Assurance testing, and stay current on programming features and software releases. He/she must demonstrate the ability to respond to unusual customer requirements, and a rapidly changing technological environment.
- Maintain and modify existing systems to ensure that systems function efficiently and accurately to meet system requirements and customer needs. Research and gather information for new projects or for systems revisions. Participate in all phases of systems development under project lead supervision and with technical guidance.
- Design, code, document, test and implement computer programs adhering to company standards.
- Work with users under project lead guidance to develop system requirements.
- Analyze computer programs or business problems with project lead to define problem and plan for resolution.
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provide leadership to the business areas for the planning and usage of technology with team lead guidance.
- Keep immediate supervisor informed of all problems and take necessary corrective action where appropriate or suggest alternative courses of action.
- Maintain current knowledge of trends and technology.
- Perform any other related duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree with relevant training in the development field (information technology, information sciences or computer sciences).
- Experience in software project methodologies (Agile) and Object-Oriented design/programming.
- Experience in business and system process mapping and process re- engineering and building/deploying web applications
- Excellent customer interfacing, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Adaptable and “We-Can” attitude and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and good oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong values especially Integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's Degree
Experience Level (years)