JOB SUMMARY: HUMAN RESOURCE / TRAINING OFFICER
The HR Officer is responsible for the management of the Employee Life Cycle at HRPlus Software. He/She will manage the recruitment, onboarding, training and development, appraising, rewarding, and On-Boarding of employees at HRPlus Software. This will entail capturing and managing employee HR data and rolling out numerous HR Events.
- Developing, Capturing, Implementing, Maintaining and Managing all HR-related processes as follows:
- Recruitment including conducting interviews/assessments.
- Onboarding/Offboarding employees as necessary.
- Training of Employees in the use of the HRplus HRMS Software.
- Working with managers to develop training plans for their department and overseeing the implementation of the same.
- Managing and Recording Employee Life Cycle Events including discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy and local labour laws.
- Managing and Recording Employee Leave and Attendance.
- Managing and Recording Employee Benefits.
- Overseeing the processes related to the following employee events:
- development of Goals,
- design and conduct of Appraisals,
- 360 multi-Rater
- and Succession Plans
- Manage Employee Health and Safety.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Preparing monthly HR management reports to the Board.
- Preparing weekly reports for the management team.
- Represent the company within the Caribbean HR community.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Develop and maintain employee social events.
- Co-ordinate and maintain employee intranet.
- Responsible for Employee Work from Home initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree in HR or Business Management with an emphasis on HR, or any combination of relevant qualifications and industry experience.
- 3+ years' experience in an HR role.
- Experience in and knowledge of HRMS solutions.
- Ability to communicate well in written and verbal form.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Must be personable and possess values of integrity, honesty and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude