SENIOR AUDITOR (Trinidad)
Overview: Our client is one of the longest-established Financial Services organizations in Trinidad. Due to growth, they are seeking to appoint a Senior Auditor to complement the existing team.
• Participate in all areas of client services including planning and executing statutory audits.
• Input of financial data onto relevant audit software.
• Preparing financial statements at a senior or supervisory level.
• Perform audit procedures related to clients’ financial statements.
• Analysis of documents and providing feedback accordingly.
• Creating accurate reports based on audit outcomes.
• Interact with clients throughout the audit process whilst delivering quality client service.
• Conduct effective work in both office and remote environments.
• Guides, counsels and directs staff with audit issues and provides recommendations based on the audit engagement completed.
• Reviews and appraises work papers completed by auditors to ensure professional audit standards are met.
• Must have a recognized professional qualification, CPA, ACCA, CGA or equivalent.
• At least 2 - 4 years of experience in performing external audits.
• Experience with CaseWare Working Papers, Audit software.
• Knowledge of IFRS and IFRS and International standards on auditing an advantage.
• Self-motivation with a commitment to quality.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills